April is not just the beginning of Spring, but it’s also a great time to be in Memphis because of the massive number of summer festivals and concerts held here. Some of these includes the Beale Street Music Festival, Crawfish Festival, and the Memphis’ World Championship BBQ Cooking Festival. Summer festivals in Memphis gets better and better each year. So much so that Memphis made the list of every top travel magazine as a destination you should have on your bucket list for 2019. Trust me, during the summer, there is ALWAYS something to do in the city of Memphis.
The festivals listed below are just a FEW of the festivals and concerts Memphis has to offer. For a more complete list, please visit Memphis Travel.
So shall we get to it? Here we go!
Memphis Must Go-To 2019 Festivals:
- Memphis Fashion Week April 11 – 13 (See my post from last year here)
- Hot Wing Fest April 13
- Africa in April April 19
- Mid-South Food Truck Fest April 27
- Crawfish Festival April 28
- Beale Street Music Festival May 3 – 5
- Memphis Greek Festival May 10 – 11
- Memphis Brewfest May 11
- Memphis Margarita Festival May 11
- Memphis BBQ Fest May 15 – 18
- Italian Fest May 31
- NASCAR K&N Pro Series June 1
- Memphis Botanic Live at the Garden Summer Concert Series June 7 – September 14
- Elvis Week August 9 – 17
- Memphis Music & Heritage Festival Labor Day Weekend
If Memphis will be a part of your summer travel plans, there is sure to be something fun and exciting going on during your stay. And if you’re a resident of Memphis or a nearby city, make sure you and your family and/or friends get out and support the many events listed above to have the time of your summer!
Thank you so much for reading and sharing. I love having you here. And as always, have a beautiful day! XOXO, Candy
Photos by Fabian Matthews