Good morning, Y’all! I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend. Mine was supposed to be a somewhat laid-back weekend. I guess it ‘kinda’ was. During the summer, I work with teens. So on this past Saturday, we had a Teen Summit that was run by the kids. Very powerful event where the kids discussed issues they are facing in their community. Once I got home, my friend called frantic about his upstairs toilet over-flowing and seeping down to th first floor and dripping onto several of his expensive oriental rugs. It took a few hours to get everything under control and handled. Later, we headed out to the dog track, a place I’d never visited before. Something you don’t know about Candy: I co-host a relationship show on Sunday mornings. (Plugin: www.kwamthevoice.com) and did that. Afterwards, I went home and slept for about four hours…something I’m NEVER able to do…sleep during the day. So I guess you can say my Sunday was VERY relaxinng!
Now…I was beyond EXCITED when Verizon UP gave me the opportunity to experience my favorite hometown ‘brother’, Memphis’ very own Justin Timberlake, for his Man in the Woods tour. My daughter accompanied me…which was her very first concert. I think she enjoyed the show way more than me because of this. And it made me so super happy that she was so eager to attend with me. We were able to deepen our bond and it was just a very special moment and an evening neither of us will ever forget.
I’ve been a HUGE JT fan since his NSYNC days and love how he’s grown right before our eyes. I came away from this show falling in love with two new songs: I Can’t Drink You Away and Man in the Woods. The next day I immediately downloaded these hot songs!
Now a little something about Verizon Up:
- WHAT IS VERIZON UP: Verizon Up is a rewards program for Verizon Wireless customers that lets you earn rewards you really, really want—from your go-to brands to the artists, sports and movies you obsess over. It’s all in the My Verizon app—fast, easy with no fee to join.
- HOW DOES VERIZON UP WORK: Once enrolled, every $300 you spend on your Verizon Wireless products and services on monthly bills (before fees and taxes) earns you a reward of your choice. It doesn’t have to be all from one bill. The amount will add up over time.
Rewards are redeemed using a credit*. One credit gets you one reward of your choice. Simple.
- WHO’S ELIGIBLE FOR VERIZON UP AND HOW TO ENROLL: It’s easy to enroll in Verizon Up:
- Have a smartphone with an active Verizon Wireless account in good standing.
- Be on a standard monthly plan, such as the new Verizon Plan (including unlimited data options), The Verizon Plan or The MORE Everything®, and America’s Choice plans.
- Be a resident of the US (excluding the territories of Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands).
- Download the My Verizon app from your smartphone’s app store.
- Be 18 or over.
Just log into the My Verizon app, tap Verizon Up in the navigation menu in the upper left corner, then follow the prompts. It’s fast and easy with no fee to join.
(Note: Business and prepaid accounts aren’t eligible for Verizon Up at this time.)
Rewards include unbelievable once in a life time experiences, such as front row tickets (helloo!), Uber Rides, Apple Music, Coffee, and more. Too good to be true. No points or levels required.
Thank you so much to Verizon Up for sharing this wonderful opportunity. JT knows how to put on a show y’all. He was simply amazing. And I got to share it with one of my favorite people…my sweet and beautiful daughter, Tessa.
What’s the best concert you’ve ever attended in your life? Or are you looking forward to an upcoming show? I’d love to know.
Thank you so much for reading. And as always, have a beautiful day!