A few months ago, I shared my Favorite Spring Beauty Products (here) and today I am sharing my Favorite Summer Makeup look and products. I tried to achieve the cat-eye look but I can never really perfect it. But I did what I could. The only product I didn’t use in this look are my falsies. I normally wear them for photo shoots but I didn’t this time because I had a small bump on my lower lid and didn’t want to aggravate it. (See my post here about eyelash extensions)
I’ve listed below some of the products used to achieve this Everyday Summer Look.
1. SonicBlend by Michael Todd Beauty (c/o) – When I first received this brush, I was quite nervous about using it…only because I wasn’t sure about how to use this, how much product to use with it, and how to blend with it. My fear quickly diminished; it was quite easy to use and it blended my foundation and concealer perfectly.
2. Benefit Hello Flawless Sunscreen Foundation
3. Hard Candy Pore-Defense Primer Serum – I swear by this stuff!!! I have large pores on my nose and on either side of my nostrils and this serum smooths them away. I’ve purchased several high-end pore fillers that didn’t work for me. This stuff is pretty cheap, but it works. And as long as they make this, I will continue to use it.
4. NYX HD Studio Photogenic Concealer
5. Maybelline FitMe Matte + Poreless Powder – I use NOTHING else!
6. Absolute New York Icon Pro (c/o) – This palette is everything! I use the Smoke & Mirrors palette and the colors are just perfect. When I received and opened my Absolute Beauty Package, I couldn’t wait to use it. The colors will take you from a natural look to a smokey-eyed night-on-the-town look. Absolutely beautiful and versatile.
7. Absolute New York Strobing & Shading – This is another palette I swear by! Both of these Absolute New York products can be purchased in most beauty supply stores. Don’t sleep on this brand!
8. Urban Decay After Glow Blush – In Rapture
9. NYX Lingerie Lip Color – In French Maid. This is the color I found that matches my skin perfectly. So I really should purchase about 3 or 4 more tubes before they discontinue it.
10. Absolute New York Ink Pen (c/o) – This pen is perfect for creating the cat-eye look. Because I’m not that great with creating this look, I always have to go over it with a pencil. This ultra black eyeliner glides on so very smoothly and I’m hoping this liner will help me perfect this look.
Make sure you sign up for my newsletter to enter to win July’s Monthly Giveaway: $30 Target Gift Card It’s easy! Just click on the image above to subscribe to my newsletter (just enter your name and email address) and you will automatically be entered into the June Giveaway! Giveaway ends July 31, 2017 and the winner will be announced on August 1, 2017 on my Facebook page. It’s that simple!
June Giveaway: $30 Nordstrom Gift Card xxx GIVEAWAY CLOSED xxx
May Giveawy: $30 Absolute Beauty Gift Package xxx GIVEAWAY CLOSED xxx
April Giveawy: 8-Piece Melamine Summer Plate Set xxx GIVEAWAY CLOSED xxx
March Giveaway: $50 Nordstrom Gift Card xxx GIVEAWAY CLOSED xxx
February Giveaway: NYX Beauty Pack xxx GIVEAWAY CLOSED xxx
January Giveaway: $25 Gift Card (3 Winners) xxx GIVEAWAY CLOSED xxx