I get quite a bit of questions about my skincare routine. I’ve shared a little bit about it in this post but it is moreso about facial and body skincare. Even though I am really pleased with these products, I felt like I needed a facial skincare routine that was more consistent. Unfortunately, none of us are getting any younger. And as we age and our skin changes, we sometimes need to change and update how we care for our skin.
Let me insert here that thanks to my mother, I’ve never had any type of skin problems. I was tremendously blessed with great skin. Because of this, I have been able to get away with not caring for it the way I should. But like I said, now that my skin is changing, I want to do what I can to keep my skin healthy and youthful looking for as long as I can.
About a month ago, I was introduced to Georgette Klinger facial products. Upon researching this brand, what caught my attention immediately was reminding me that our skin is a living organ that needs to be nurtured – not concealed. Their philosophy is what you put on your skin is just as important as what you put in your body! Up until now, I’ve really read labels on beauty products I use. Better late than never, right?
Georgette Klinger products are formulated to be paraben-free, dye-free, cruelty-free, and are made in the United States. Drawing from traditional European remedies – fruits and herbs as a natural base – all Georgette Klinger products are crafted with this singular goal in mind: to reveal your skin’s inner glow with a holistic, practical regimen. Now who doesn’t want youthful and glowing skin?!? These products nourish your skin with powerful vitamin oils, fruits, herbs, essential oils, and healthy exfoliants.
Georgette believes that what you do today will determine what your skin looks like tomorrow and for the rest of your life. And I’m sure we all can agree on this!
Products I’m using:
1. Argan Oil Cleansing Gel – A highly effective daily cleanser formulated with Argan, Olive, and Bergamot oils that washes away impurities and leaves the skin feeling soft, supple, and perfectly balanced
2. Bamboo Exfoliating Scrub – An ultra-fine Bamboo Exfoliant that buffs away dead skin cells to smooth and refine your skin’s texture
3. Collagen & Elastin Moisturizer – A lightweight moisturizer that firms, tightens, and tones while minimizing the look of fine lines
4. Ceramide Reparative Serum – A multi-active serum that repairs and ebuilds the skin’s protectie layer with extracts of Chamomile, Lavendar, Ginseng, and Orchid
5. Coconut Facial Mist – A hydrating, calming, and relaxing mist of Lavendar, Ginseng, and Aloe for glowing skin
What are some your newly found facial care products? I’d love to know. And if you’ve never heard of these wonderful Georgette Klinger products, I definitely recommend you give this brand a try.
Thank you so much for reading. And as always, have a beautiful day!